Clipcord Sleeves - Green House
Our clipcord sleeeves measure 110mm x 800mm and come in a handy refill pack of 100, which can easily be dispensed and stored in your own reusable container.
Due to differences and limitations in the manufacturing process, our clipcord sleeves are slightly wider than traditional ones, but following testing and feedback most artists found this an improvement. This is because the extra width means that more types of machines will fit in the sleeve, eliminating the need for a machine bag too, which saves resources, time and money! The extra width also makes it easier to feed the equipment into it without tearing or damaging the material.
All of our equipment coverings feature a light green tint and their environmental certifications are printed on the material, making it easy to distinguish them from regular plastic products.
Environmental benefits of our products and packaging;
* Keep fossil-fuels in the ground - our materials are made from plants instead of oil
* Plant-based - our materials come from nature and are certified as compostable
* Sustainable - our materials are produced from annually renewable resources
* GM free - no genetically modified contents are used to make our materials
* All Green Everything! - our materials are light green so you can easily distinguish our eco supplies from regular plastic tattoo supplies
* Plastic-free packaging - all of our packaging is plant-based and certified as compostable too
* Zero-waste packaging - our products come in eco refill packs so there is no pointless single-use packaging in sight!
* Green manufacturing - our products are manufactured and packed in the UK by two green manufacturers who specialise in bioplastics
* Low product mileage & no air miles - manufacturing and packing of our products is structured to keep product mileage to a minimum before travelling to you
* Green fulfilment - a green logistics company stores, packages and delivers the products around the world
Traditional plastics are made from oil, but ours are made from plants so they help keep fossil fuels in the ground!
The material used to make our equipment coverings and packaging is part of a broad family of innovative bioplastics that comes from plants instead of fossil-fuels, but still has very similar characteristics to traditional plastics.
The materials we use come from nature and are designed to return to the Earth with no release of polluting substances - a true closed-loop. The process of making these materials is inspired by nature and it starts by using greenhouse gases, like atmospheric carbon as a feedstock. Nature does this all the time, it’s what plants, entire forests, and even huge structures like coral reefs are built from.
All of our products and packaging are made from sustainable plants like cassava, corn starch, sugar cane, or beets, whereas traditional plastics are made from oil. The feedstock (raw material) used is always derived from renewable resources that can be grown and harvested in a single season, providing a sustainable material with low environmental impact.