Eternal Ink - Keep It Wet (Jess Yen) - 2oz
As the name implies, now you can keep your cap of ink wet as you tattoo. Add a drop or two of Keep It Wet into your ink cap to prevent the ink from drying from evaporation. If your ink begins to dry out in the cap, refresh your ink with a drop or two.
Looking for smoother transitions and washes? Add more drops to your cap as you dip to dilute the opacity of your pigment. Keep It Wet will NOT change the color, only dilute and thin the pigment. With Keep It Wet, you can achieve softer transitions on all your gradations.
- Eternal Ink is free of animal by-products and is vegan.
- Eternal Ink is not tested on animals.
- Eternal Ink is supplied in a medical grade sealed bottle, ensuring its longevity before and after opening.
- Eternal Ink cooperates with all regulations.
- Only available in 2oz bottles