Eternal Ink - Southwest Blue
Southwest Blue is a beautiful, blueish teal. Positioned between Peacock Blue and Tropical Teal. Tattoo artist Rember Orellana has developed a style best described as surrealistic gothic. He worked with Eternal Ink to perfect this set of his signature ink hues. The 10 color set includes a four-step sepia group calibrated to create smooth transitions, a pair of rich wine hues, a trio of warm sun-soaked earth tones, and the unique Southwest Blue to complement the palette.
- Eternal Ink is made of natural pigments and deionized water.
- Eternal Ink is free of animal by-products and is vegan.
- Eternal Ink is not tested on animals.
- Eternal Ink is supplied in a medical grade sealed bottle, ensuring its longevity before and after opening.
- Eternal Ink pigments are regularly evaluated for testing.
- Eternal Ink cooperates with all regulations.