Germ Free 24 Plus Hand Sanitizer
Rather than using strong poisons like other hand sanitizers, Germ Free Hands 24 uses a process called “lyses” to rupture the cell wall of microorganisms, causing them to explode or implode harmlessly by the millions.
It’s a poison-free, drug-free process that kills the germs naturally so the germs cannot develop a resistance. This process continues hour after hour, so germs are instantly destroyed on contact with your hands!
- Antimicrobial activity remains through a minimum of TEN hand washings
- Sanitizes skin and nails on contact – Effective against viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, mold, yeast and spores
- Clean, pleasant fragrance; no overpowering fumes
- Moisturizes the skin and prevents drying, redness and chapping: no alcohol
- Water based product is non-flammable; use it anywhere, under any conditions
- Easy, rapid, spray application
- Colorless product will not stain skin or clothing
Most conventional hand sanitizers are gels comprised of ethyl alcohol in a thickened organic base. Their activity is primarily antibacterial, not antimicrobial, and is limited to their presence on the skin which immediately stops when evaporated from the skin. After application, they leave the skin surface very susceptible to reinfection. Their antibacterial properties are not persistent after application – Germ Free Hands 24 will keep working for up to 24 hours.