Kwadron Needle Bar - BUGPIN Magnums
90% of the needles on the market today are made from ordinary mild steel, which can be easily bent and solder quality is very poor. Movement of the working needle in the tip results in a strong friction, the friction of the regular needle does not hold. Regular needles lose their sharpness and what is the most important - they produce micro metal filings under the skin. The effect of tattooing using this type of needle takes the skin several weeks to heal. We offer you perfectly soldered configurations using the highest quality needles.
KWADRON® guarantees that every needle in the package will just be perfect - evenly sharp needles ensure the highest quality of work.
- Size: #10 (.30mm) & #08 (.25mm) options
- 316L surgical stainless pins
- Proven ink retention
- EO Gas lab certified sterilization
- Soldered using Lead free silver bearing solder
- Stainless steel needle bar
- High quality control standards
- 50 Needles per box