Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
Free shipping offer valid on standard ground shipping only to orders shipping within the contiguous United States.
This shipping option will become available to you upon checkout when the order in your cart equals or exceeds $200.00*
*When free shipping is selected your shipment method (UPS Ground vs USPS Priority etc) may be adjusted based on weight/volume/size of your package.
We're committed to providing the top quality you'd expect from an artist-owned tattoo supply company. From local pickup in Portland, Oregon to rush shipping, we're here to serve you. Below you will find information about what to expect in terms of shipping and returns.
Processing and Shipping Policy
- All orders are subject to verification. This will require a copy of your business license/artist license/shop information. The verification process can take 1–2 business days. Please give our store a call if you have any questions.
- Orders will be processed within 2–5 business days after your full payment has been received.
- Shipment time will be between 2–7 business days depending on your physical address. The total wait time after you place your order will be between 4–12 business days. Shipping time and cost vary depending on location, and product ordered.
- If you are paying by certified check or money order, please allow 7–10 business days for the funds to clear.
- If you are local, and would like to save on shipping costs, we offer a 'pick up at store' option.
Rush Shipping Policy
- We offer priority handling and delivery on most items upon request. For most expedited orders to ship out the same day, order must be placed before 12pm PST, but please call us to place your order to ensure it will ship out on time.
- Rush shipping fees, expedited shipping costs, and custom charges are not refundable.
- A 3% processing fee penalty will be charged for all cancellations of purchases.
- No cancellations are accepted after order has been shipped.
- We provide a 100% money back guarantee on any products that are found to be DOA (dead on arrival).
- Shipping damages must be reported upon receipt of the package. Defective items or missing parts must be reported to us within 5 days of purchase or delivery. Returns and exchange will not be accepted for any other reason.
- When requesting a return or exchange, we may ask you to send us a picture of the defective product, and we will always require that you provide proof of purchase in the form of your receipt.
- Products must be returned in original packaging, in new condition, and with the authorization of Obsidian Tattoo Supply.